About Solstice Senior Living at Joliet
Solstice Senior Living of Joliet combines the natural beauty of Rock Run Preserve with metro attractions in Chicago a short hour north. The Joliet community is just minutes away from Shorewood. The community is central to Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Louis Joliet Mall. Day trips are best spent at The Art Institute of Chicago, Lincoln Park Zoo or watching the Chicago White Sox and Chicago Bulls.
Our bright atrium, elegant community dining room and parlor become extensions of your home, offering opportunities for vibrant recreation or relaxation. Learn to play Wii bowling and billiards or join social groups for crafts, music and live entertainment. Enjoy chef-prepared feasts at mealtime and after dinner walks through the courtyard with your furry friend. Experience our unique community spirit with a visit today.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Personalized home health care – assistance with activities of daily living